Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Girl on the Block

Hello, world! Since my previous blog got deleted, I started off the new year by creating a fresh blog. So you're probably asking yourself, "Another fashion blogger? Don't we have enough of those already?" Well, yeah, but I'm not just going to blog about fashion and its amazing history. I'll also include pictures, random posts, advice, and much more. The point is: I'm blogging from the heart, meaning that whatever the heart feels, that's what I'll be pouring out to all of you. I would appreciate your comments and you clicking the follow button.

I'd also like to say that I do have a Twitter and YouTube. Follow/Subscribe please!
Twitter: gimmeglee
YouTube: gimmeglee

P.S. My YouTube isn't exactly developed yet since I just started it, but I PROMISE that I'll be adding videos soon.

XOXO
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment